-
April 13th, 2004, 01:51 AM
#1
Inactive Member
In my ever on going quest to eventually make everyone a moderator, and due to the fact that it's vacation time and I need a life and yadda yadda........
Megalithanod...... now is a mod.
Please treat him with the same disrepect that you treat me.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2004, 01:54 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His head is already big enough!! lol j/k buddy
Good choice sculpey.
-
April 13th, 2004, 01:56 AM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
Thanks sculpey! Whoo hooo! I stickyed my first thread! [img]cool.gif[/img]
And Guitardeth - you have no idea.....I have already has to widen the dorrs around this place in the last few months!
I don't know if they will go any further!
-
April 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Congrats -mega!
Boy, I can't wait for when it'll be MY turn to be a mod!
-
April 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
#5
Inactive Member
You said sculpey you were going to try and let everyone be a mod for awhile?
Me next i never log out im allways here!! lol!!
That's why they made me commish and mod in my online hockey league, i was perfect for the job because i have no life!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2004, 02:08 AM
#6
Inactive Member
...fuck him, I'll rip him a new asshole! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2004, 02:17 AM
#7
-megalithanod
Guest
And that would be different from...?
-
April 13th, 2004, 02:29 AM
#8
Inactive Member
HaHaHaHa HaHaHaHa BWAH! HaHaHa........

[*wipes eyes*]
HaHaHaHa HaHaHaHa BWAH! HaHaHa........
-
April 13th, 2004, 02:49 AM
#9
Inactive Member
start chopping heads -meg!
-
April 13th, 2004, 02:57 AM
#10
Inactive Member
congrats mega [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks